The Duncan Libre Maintenance battery is the conventional battery that adapts to hot and cold climates and is available in various sizes, configurations and capacities.
Duncan Free Maintenance
- Minimum maintenance battery that requires addition of distilled water.
- System SHABS (Shock Absorber System) that gives longer battery life due to its high resistance to vibrations.
- Reliable starting thanks to its high starting capacity and reserve capacity.
- Longer life time than conventional batteries.
- Excellent recharge capacity supporting more discharge and recharge cycles in severe working conditions than conventional batteries.
- Available in two sizes that fit most heavy machinery vehicles.
Duncan Free Maintenance line specifications
|Boot Performance||Reserve Capacity||Dimension in Millimeters|
|Group||Voltage (v)||27º C (amp)||(min)||Long L||Width A||High H*|
|(*) HEIGHT INCLUDES BORNES|
FIND YOUR BATTERY